This is an introductory class about how to use Zapier effectively to automate repetitive tasks. The course is suitable for ANYONE.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- identify possible automations for your online business
- evaluate automation possibilities using Zapier apps
- implement Zaps in Zapier and free up time in your day by eliminating repetitive tasks
- eBook authors
- Course creators
- Digital product creators
- Online entrepreneurs
- Anyone who uses multiple web services (such as Gmail, Trello, Mailchimp, AWeber, ConvertKit, Google docs, etc.) on a regular basis
In this course, you will
- Get to know Zapier
- Get to know the components of a Zap (Triggers, Actions)
- Understand what a Zapier app is
- Learn how to analyze the possibilities afforded by Zapier apps
- Set up a first Zap
- Identify potential time savers
- Implement time savers using Zaps
None. Anyone who uses web services on a regular basis will be able to follow this class. We start at the very beginning. You don't need to be a techie. In the course project, you will
- Set up a Zapier account
- make a list of web services we use on a regular basis
- Match that list with the apps offered by Zapier
- Find a top time saver
- Implement that top time saver with a Zapier zap.
Hi, I’m Gerfried, I’m the founder of Soloprenaut.com and the lead instructor at Soloprenaut Academy.
I explain technology in simple words. And not just any technology. I like tools that actually help solopreneurs and small businesses achieve better output. While investing less time.
I also believe in online courses. With my materials, I attempt at making the average online course a lot better.
Here are some more fun facts :)
- I’m a digital solopreneur, but I’m also a corporate department head.
- I enjoy loosely coupled cooperations between solopreneurs and outsourcing, but I also successfully manage large teams of great people with old-fashioned hierarchies.
- I love technology. I taught myself C programming during a week of holidays in highschool when I was 15. For fun. Without a computer. Using a book, pen and paper. You could say I was a little geeky.
- I used to be a tutor and I’m now a online instructor, but I’m also a life-long learner.
- I like listening, but I love to provide advice when you ask me for it.
- I used to be a software developer and IT project manager.
- I love getting things perfect, but I have learned about the value of “good enough”.
- When a technical issue is yet unsolved, I stay up at night. When I finally figure it out, I sleep well.
- I love travelling. My preferred method of travelling is in a campervan. When I travel, my laptop is with me.
- I’m seriously crazy about windsurfing, but when there’s no wind, I go mountainbiking.
- I used to be a snowboard instructor.
- I’ve gone 90 kilometers/h on a bicycle. I won’t do that again.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to make more time to take care of the things that really matter, and spend less time on repetitive tasks, then this course is for you.